Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

ACR Error with a .NEF file

Started by Scuba_SI ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

ACR Error with a .NEF file

2 posts
  1. Hi There,

     

    im finally catching up on logging my library.... But i just found an image i want to play around with. It's a Nef file from a D70 and it will not open in ACR.

     

    I get the following error message:

     

    Could not complete your request because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered

     

    All the other files from test batch are fine, its just this one.

     

    My only solution so far was to open in picture project and save straight as a TIFF.

     

    Has anyone else encountered this?

  2. I've had this with a few picture. These were all files I'd copied onto CD to transfer to a new computer. When I looked at them later I found 1 or 2 were corrupt although Nikon View would still open them. Unfortunately by the time I found them I'd formatted the old disk.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.