Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Corrupt .NEF file

Started by kriptap ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Corrupt .NEF file

1 posts
  1. I went looking an image taken in RAW, a .NEF file but could not find it anywhere, so I ran a file recovery program to look for it in case I deleted it by mistake, sure enough I did! (what a tool) anyway I recovered it but cannot open it now, does anyone know of any software that might be able to repair it? please only post something that you have tried, I don't want to experiment installing all kinds of programs. Thx

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.