Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Copenhagen diveshow 2007 - updated with new video

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Copenhagen diveshow 2007 - updated with new video

13 posts
  1. This last weekend in Copenhagen was the Copehagen diveshow 2007.

     

    Below you will find a 3:30 min video from the event.

     

    Further down, you can find a video exclusively with Alex's speak.

    Edited by skawdiver
  2. How about some written thought for those of us with crap internet?

     

    :)

  3. Hey that was cool.

     

    But why was the water in that tank so dirty?

  4. demonstration of the new P valve ?

     

    However, this seems to be a very nice show, with some nice talks, even for those who cant speak Danish. Is this every year? Might be a nice change from the more product oriented BOOT show.

  5. But why was the water in that tank so dirty?
    That is to make it true to our waters :)

    Nope, actually, it was clear, but that was only until the navy divers jumped in, guess that they needed to wash their gear :lol:

     

    However, this seems to be a very nice show, with some nice talks, even for those who cant speak Danish. Is this every year? Might be a nice change from the more product oriented BOOT show.
    This is every year, at the same time and place as a big travel fair in Cph. Yes it's a nice meeting, arranged by the danish sportdiving magazine DYK ( www.dykmag.net )
    Edited by skawdiver
  6. Ha ha! That is very cool. Obviously there is not enough of me. But really captures the atmosphere of the event.

     

    Yep - my leg is fully recovered now.

     

    Alex

  7. Ha ha! That is very cool. Obviously there is not enough of me. But really captures the atmosphere of the event.

     

    I thought there was plenty of you, Alex -- just not enough of your photos...oh, and I had a hard time understanding your Danish. :)

     

    Great video - thanks for posting!

  8. Do you have Alex's full speach on Video? Even the couple of seconds in this viedo were intersting and I would love to see the whole. (If this is OK with Alex!)

     

    Simon

  9. I have no problem with more of my speach going online. I am glad it was the Saturday version - as on the Sunday I had hurt my leg and I think I was rather comical hobbling round the stage.

     

    Alex

  10. I have no problem with more of my speach going online. I am glad it was the Saturday version - as on the Sunday I had hurt my leg and I think I was rather comical hobbling round the stage.

    Alex

     

    I'd second the request for your entire presentation Alex, whether hobbling or not! There are few uw photographers who are both as technically proficient AND gifted with artistic creativity as you are. Heck, I'd buy a set of DVDs of presentations you put on!

  11. Alex,

     

    Good to hear that your leg is okey again. :)

     

    I do not have all of the speak, I was walking around in the theatre, to get different angles, so it's actually just a few clips.

     

    When doing report from events like this, it is best to film as little as possible, as this makes it a whole lot easier to edit - sorry :)

     

    On the other hand, small clips like this, might motivate people to get out, and experience the real thing live :lol:

  12. hmmm, saturday the leg was fine, sunday it was dodgy...

     

     

    I am thinking beer is the culprit

  13. Okey you asked for it.

     

    Here is what I managed to put together from Alex's speak, 6 min.

     

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.