Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Aperture survey?

Started by CeeDave ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Aperture survey?

2 posts
  1. All,

     

    Anyone else get called and bother to answer?

     

    The main drifts seemed to be...

    * Figuring out why some of us still use iPhoto for some stuff

    * How important is iLife and iWork integration

    * What are the key features (versions, stacks, loupe, etc.)

     

    To me, they seemed to be asking questions that made sense. Maybe the next version will do some of the stuff *I* want.

     

    Chris in Red Stick

  2. I did a phone survery with them when 1.0 was about to turn into 1.5. They asked a lot about the time I spend in the various viewers, things like "do you apply keywords in the keywording layout or by using the keyword HUD", usability questions etc etc. So mainly your third option.

     

    I gave him the benefit of my considered opinion B)

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.