Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New photo column in NW Dive News

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New photo column in NW Dive News

1 posts
  1. I’ll be writing a monthly column for Northwest Dive News on underwater photography. I’ll be concentrating on cold-water dive photography which has it's own set of skills and equipment. Tips, tricks, gear and local PNW dive sites, I’ll try to touch on them all and more. I'm starting out with a primer for newbies for the first 2-3 issues.

     

    I’ll re-print them monthly in my Optical Ocean blog, with a little more room for explanations and photos.

     

    Here's the first article: Getting Started in UW Photography

     

    Enjoy,

    Jack

     

    PS: Appreciate comments if you think I've left something out or gotten it wrong!

     

    (mods; if this is more appropriate in another forum, please move it...)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.