james
The Engineer
9955 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
Hi guys,
Someone from LA got to try out the 12-24 at photoshopworld yesterday. He says he tried it on his S2 - which I think is pretty funny - seeing as how the photos he took are of the Nikon booth. Oh the irony!
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp...message=4432475
Here's a link to his Pbase 12-24mm gallery:
http://www.pbase.com/deshawn/nikons_2-24mm_pics
Check the full EXIF data for details - taken at 12mm w/ the Fujifilm S2pro
Cheers
James
MrFish
Archived member
134 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
Wonder what port would be needed with that for the S2/Ike combo
james
The Engineer
9955 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
THe lens will have the field of view of an 18-35 on a film body.
I'm hoping Ike's extended dome port will work without vignetting. I think it is designed to work - we'll see.
Cheers
James
MrFish
Archived member
134 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
scottyb
Archived member
356 posts
Originally published on Wetpixel.com
This is very good news. Now that the specs are out, maybe we can get Ike to comment on which port will work with the lens.