Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson P5000

Started by Ron Boyes ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson P5000

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    After reading the recent posts about this unit, I have a couple of Questions:

     

    1. Charging - can this be done using a laptop USB port?

    2. Can you connect an external Hard Drive to this unit to transfer the files without using a laptop?

     

    Thanks

    ron

  2. Hi Ron,

     

    You might have gathered from recent posts that I only just got the P5000 very recently. I haven't had much time yet to learn much beyond the basics about the device.

     

    To answer your two questions:

     

    (1) I am pretty certain there is no charging from USB, but I could be wrong.

     

    (2) I seem to remember the manual says you can transfer to another HD.

     

    I suggest you download the full manual from the Epson (Europe) website... that should help answer these and many other questions you may have.

     

    Sorry I can't be more helpful just now... I'm stuck in China on a business trip and only have slow internet access.

     

    Mark

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.