Sadly the thing seems to be only available for download from Adobe US store, not from the European one and this is a bummer (global market, global clients phu!).
Anyone knows an alternative on-line reseller?
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by giftie ·
Read-only discussion
Sadly the thing seems to be only available for download from Adobe US store, not from the European one and this is a bummer (global market, global clients phu!).
Anyone knows an alternative on-line reseller?
Where is the problem to download it from the USian server
The server apparently checks the IP and concludes that the buyer is not in the US or Canada and midway through the process sends me to the European store not allowing me to complete the purchase.
I could understand that they want to prevent European users to buy in the US if the product is available in Europe but this is not the case.
I assume you want the Oly RAW plugin? I recently downloaded this from the Olympus Europe website.
http://cf.olympus-europa.com/consumer/digi...oads.cfm#result
Mark
I was on the European Store today and they offered it there for 119 € or 6x Pound
Simon
Yep, found it in UK £65. Thx
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.