Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Congrats to all of us

Started by CeeDave ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Congrats to all of us

4 posts
  1. Every time I click on "new topics" and read, I am amazed by how much good info I find on this site. Compared to other sites, the tone is very constructive and helpful. I've learned so much here, and am very grateful to you all. I've met a few of you, and there are more I've never met but feel I know.

     

    rec.scuba went tired. rec.running, oh wll. Long live WetPixel!

     

    It may be a tad maudlling, but I'd like to thank Eric, James, Alex, Mike, Herb, and the other major contributors for setting such a wonderful tone.

     

    This is a wonderful community to belong to; kinda like usenet in '92, with better graphics!

     

    Thanks.

     

    All the best,

     

    Chris in Red Stick

  2. Hey, thanks Chris!

     

    Its addicting isn't it? :blink:

  3. Chris, as a brand-new member, let me just say, you're an idiot!

     

    Just kidding. Actually, the reason I joined this site was the amazing amount of good info, and the relative lack of ridiculous, opinionated arguments.

     

    Tim in NC

  4. Holy Cow, you're right! How cool is that? I hadn't really "noticed" before, but it is like a breath of fresh air.

     

    All the best, James

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.