Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

www.theunderwaterchannel.tv

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

www.theunderwaterchannel.tv

5 posts
  1. Found this site, but they are not broadcasting at the moment.

     

    Anyone knows if they ever do ?

     

    theunderwaterchannel.tv

  2. Went and had a look but Unfortuantly they make theses things too fancy, firefox had a hard time opening it up so I gave up.

     

    Anyone else get it to work?

    Edited by wagsy
  3. not yet. saw it this morning but no luck. maybe another avenue to push our content:)

  4. I sent Matt a press release I got about this, from Mavericks Diving, yesterday to stick on the front page of Wetpixel - if deemed relevant.

     

    I'll attach the PDF below.

     

    Alex

    uwchannel.pdf

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  5. Hey Alex

    Went and had another look at the site and it seems to be working now.

    Looks like it's going to be a great place although may end up being abit like commercial TV.

    Hopefully not, I hardly watch TV anymore now days because of all the adds.

     

    Seems they are looking for video clips from folks as well.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.