Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

LMI your the Best!

Started by Brett Walker ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

LMI your the Best!

1 posts
  1. Light and Motion staff- Paul, Jim & Trish

    You guys are the Best! My recent visit to LMI to check over my Bluefin Housing before I sent it off to a person in Alaska, left me in despair.. I had a buyer from the wetpixel/ebay sites for my complete housing and light package, but I found out that there was a problem. A Sony VX 2000 was too long for my PD170 Bluefin Housing. Paul & Jim went to work and replaced the front plate of the housing and supplied a VX2000 camera tray. Thought all was good and then they found that the microphone was dead! Yikes! They replaced that for me also.. As I waited for 4 hours for them to get the housing back together, I was subtracting off alot of money from price that I was committed to selling it for.. Jim called me on my cell phone while I was out at the beach with my dog KC and said that the housing had passed all checks and depth testing, to come and pick it up.. When I arrived, I asked the dreaded question, "How Much"? Paul said to me that I have been a good customer over the years and that they were not charging me anything! Thats right "Nothing" !! These ladies and gents spent 4 hours of labor and rebuilt my housing with a new front plate, tray & mic and tested everything, so that I could ship this underwater system off to Alaska and did not charge me anything!

     

    With service like this, I really do not know how they stay in buisness, other than they will keep me coming back again and again! I have placed my order for the new D200 Titan housing and can't wait for it to be released!

     

    My hats off to Jim, Paul. Trish & the service tech that got it all checked out for me. The buyer in Alaska is very happy with his purchase and he will also be a loyal customer of Light and Motion!

     

    [/b]Thank You LMI Staff. Your the Best!! brett.walker@prodigy.net

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.