Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New Velvia!

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New Velvia!

3 posts
  1. For those relics among us that still shoot film.....I hear from a friend in Germany that Fuji is announcing a new 100ISO Velvia at the PMA show.

     

    This will be nice news for those of us who can't change ISO on the fly!

     

    :unsure:

  2. Yes,

     

    I have 100 ro))s to take out to Egypt!!!

     

    This has been on the cards for 1 yr

  3. Great - that is going to make my experiments easier - now I just have to find out where it will available first so I can get a run on my buddies.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.