Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video from a strange shark.

Started by miguelvideosub ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Video from a strange shark.

1 posts
  1. I do not know if this video were posted already , and by respect to copyright I put the link simply (the language is here in Spanish). I translate the additional text of the video: The unit, pertaining to a species considered very rare, appeared in the Japanese coasts but it died few hours after to be filmed and to be captured. The scientists think that it was in bad conditions and he was debilitated.

    Here you may see embedded video.

    Video of this shark

    Here also you may see photos..

    Nationalgeographic

    Edited by miguelvideosub
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.