Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

LCD HOODS

Started by pammyandeddie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

LCD HOODS

3 posts
  1. Hi

    I have a Canon S50 and WP DC300 housing the LCD is 1.8cm, and I wonder before I turn to DIY and make a real hash can anyone tell me if I can get a ready made shade that I could use, the sun can be a real problem when I snorkel, as in the Red Sea it shines all day.

    regards Pam

  2. THat is the Canon housing? Both of my Canon housings came standard with the hood.

     

    You might want to contact your local dealer and ask if they have any in stock.

  3. Thanks I will try, but I know from other people that here in the UK the hood does not unfortunately come as standard

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.