Hi all!
Here's one for ya pros: Can I get rid of vignetting with photoshop without major image quality loss?
Here's my case: I own Olympus 7070 camera and Olympus pt-027 housing for it (all my images are available light, no strobes, and with magic filter, I shoot lot with RAW). Since I am only a "holiday" diver/UW-photographer I can't justify spending thousands of dollars for neat UW-set. So cheapest WA-solutions seems to be Epoque DCL-20, Inon 100, Athena dome + uly WA, or inon 100 + inon dome.
The cheapest solution by far is epoque DCL-20 but I know it has some vignetting issues....but bottom line is, so what? Is this really an issue worth extra 200-300$ if basically I can get rid of it with ~1min of photoshop work?
Please post your thoughts, as they are really important to me ![]()
P.S. Please post some pics with inon wa or epoque dcl-20 so I can try photoshopping vignetting out, thanks.