Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Understanding Histograms

Started by james ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Understanding Histograms

6 posts
  1. Thanks James. Very helpful.

  2. Agree, as I knew nothing about histograms before it was very instructive. I'll have to read it 10 more times to understand it. Thanks James.

  3. Me too, I thought it was an operation! :D

  4. how about sending this to the library?

  5. That article belongs to Vincent - so we would need to obtain his permission to post it here on Wetpixel. I will contact him about it.

     

    Cheers

    James

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.