Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Red Sea moray

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Red Sea moray

4 posts
  1. Not difficult - but I can sort it out from the books I have here:

     

    Alex

     

    Eel. Mid-sized - Gulf of Aqaba. I have photographed many of these - they are common - just don't have a Red Sea ID book.

    post-713-1170770873_thumb.jpg

  2. Looks like Gymnothorax flavimarginatus to me.

  3. That's what I wrote down. But I see so much variation in that species I got confused.

     

    Thanks William.

     

    Alex

  4. I know what you mean Alex. I passed right by that species in the first book I looked at. But the second had a picture that looked just like yous.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.