Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

This one's for James

Started by craig ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

This one's for James

9 posts
  1. Witness the power of an armed and fully operational 70-180...

    - James Earl Jones

    n70180.jpg

  2. "It looks like a small moon!"

     

    "That's no moon."

     

    I just got my 70-180 yesterday... It is an incredible lens.

     

    I take it that is your Nexus D100 with the 70-180 Multiport?

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Yes it is. I did some shots for Eric to integrate with the other D100 housing photos, but he got busy diving (how inconsiderate).

    If you want to see the photos and some rough commentary, they are here. Inon 220's too.

     

    Had to have my tripod mount removed and got it back today.

  4. Well Dayum Craig! It's a beautiful thing!

     

    Lots of good photos and a great comparison there... I can't wait to read your comments.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. THAT'S OBSENE!

     

    I've seen small countries taken over with less hardware than that!!!

     

     

    Seriously though, that's a beautifully engineered housing.

  6. I feel so insignificant now. yukyukyuk :D

  7. I think it has a slimming effect, don't you?

     

    I'm leaving in a week for Sipidan and won't be doing video, so I should get lots of time with it. Lots of macro combinations to try out.

     

    The 24-85 f/2.8 macro fits in the multiport fine. All I need are zoom and focus rings.

  8. Make sure you get plenty of dives on Mabul!

  9. Staying at SWV, so we'll have mostly Mabul dives. Their shore dive is great macro practice.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.