Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Edit in 16bit, Save as Tiff, but now how to make jpg?

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Edit in 16bit, Save as Tiff, but now how to make jpg?

3 posts
  1. So read you should edit in 16bit raw, then convert to TIFF. So I did that but now when I want to convert it to JPG CS2 "Save As" does not give my JPG as an option. How do you convert from TIFF to JPG?

     

    Thanks

  2. So read you should edit in 16bit raw, then convert to TIFF. So I did that but now when I want to convert it to JPG CS2 "Save As" does not give my JPG as an option. How do you convert from TIFF to JPG?

     

    Thanks

    you need to down convert to 8 bit before saving as a jpeg, go to image>mode and choose 8 bit.

     

    I made this my F1 shortcut key instead of help as i use it all the time

    Edited by Scuba_SI
  3. Thanks Scuba SI that worked great.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.