Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Newbie from Brunei

Started by Mamel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbie from Brunei

4 posts
  1. Hi, everybody

    Let me introduce myself as newbie from a small country on the tip of borneo. Love something simple, easy, clear calm tropical water. Hope will improve litle bit by joining this forum and learn from UWP guru here.

  2. And I hope I can visit your country sometime! The diving should be excellent there (same as Indonesia without the crowds).

  3. Greetings from New York and welcome from another Newbie; I would also love to visit Brunei sometime.

  4. Hi, everybody

    Let me introduce myself as newbie from a small country on the tip of borneo. Love something simple, easy, clear calm tropical water. Hope will improve litle bit by joining this forum and learn from UWP guru here.

     

    Hello and welcome.

     

    On my next trip downunder (hopefully later this year) I was thinking about stopping in Brunei for a while. Any tips what the diving is like, where I sould go, stay etc..?

     

    Cheers

     

    Saeed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.