Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Spinny Floppy Shark Clip

Started by wagsy ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Spinny Floppy Shark Clip

11 posts
  1. Moved that embeded clip out of the Adventure Doco post.

     

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Moved that embeded clip out of the Adventure Doco post.

     

     

    Looks like your Whale Shark training video worked well, they seem to roll over on command :)

  3. Wish I could hold my breath longer.

     

    Wags, do you wear weights doing that?

  4. Hey Wags, Do you have a quictime version?

  5. Yes although a few of them took abit of work before they got it right. :)

     

    No weights, no wetsuit....just me goggles and flippers....

     

    Quicktime..what is that????

     

    Actually that clip is a DV 4.3 one changed to 16.9. on a HDV timeline all in real time.

    I even encoded it out as a 1280/720 wmv but it's 200 megs...it came out OKAY and would be fine for a normal DVD's. I'll see if I can load it up for you to see the quality.

  6. No weights, no wetsuit....just me goggles and flippers....

    Any trunks? Or is it part of your training technique to scare the sharks?

  7. I have a special costume I wear :) .

     

    Nick I got ya DVD today on Bali....nice place and you have some great footage on it.

     

    Really like how you film as well...if we ever get a gig and need someone to film US, will let ya know.

     

    Cheers and thanks again. :)

  8. Cheers mate :) glad you liked it. Still never sold one, but never really pushed it either. Would be better with some voiceover on it I guess.

     

    My comp's recovered a bit so I'll check out your progressive vs interlaced clips.

  9. Nick just sent ya a PM as well.

     

    What no sales??? Well I hope you can improve on that abit.

  10. Yes although a few of them took abit of work before they got it right. :)

     

     

    I almost spit out my coffee onto my keyboard with that one. I just had this instant visual of you with a box of dog biscuits underwater, one hand up in the air with a biscuit in hand, saying "Sit. Shake Hands" :)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.