Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Introducing ..... Me

Started by dougaldiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Introducing ..... Me

3 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

    Just joined as I found this site searching for some information on upgrading my video gear (i've already posted my question in the appropriate forum)

     

    Based in the UK and most of my diving is done overseas. I've been diving for nearly 14 years took pictures for around 7 years and switched to video about 2.5 years ago (my wife now takes the stills)

     

    Having browsed some of the forums before I joined this looks like a good community and I think I can get a lot of useful information here

  2. Hi Dougaldiver,

     

    Welcome to the party..May all your questions be answered...promptly.

     

    Watch out for a few Jokers on this site..Some people cannot answer any questions seriously without having a joke behind it... :) Fools.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Welcome Dougaldiver.

     

    I'm one of the normal guys, hope you fnd some interesting stuff out here.

     

    Wags

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.