Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

iPhone screensaver

Started by Giles ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

iPhone screensaver

6 posts
  1. I guess it be a modern fame moment to have your image on cell phones, desktops, pdas whatever else

     

    i don't know how much money would be in it but this caught my attention ....

     

    does anyone know .... does it come on the phone? anyone know who took it.. anyone famous ?

     

    iphone.jpg

    Edited by Giles
  2. I guess it be a modern fame moment to have your image on cell phones, desktops, pdas whatever else

     

    i don't know how much money would be in it but this caught my attention ....

     

    does anyone know .... does it come on the phone? anyone know who took it.. anyone famous ?

     

    iphone.jpg

    Don't know who took it but it is one of the standard screensaver/backgrounds for the Mac.

    I saw it the other night at the LAUPS and asked the guy if it was his, but no it was just shipped with the Mac.

    BVA

  3. Don't know who took it but it is one of the standard screensaver/backgrounds for the Mac.

    I saw it the other night at the LAUPS and asked the guy if it was his, but no it was just shipped with the Mac.

    BVA

    If Apple works anything like Microsoft, the photographer probably got about $50 for it :) Was a story recently about a guy wanting to find the spot a certain desktop image was taken. He found the photographer, who had put the image into a stock photo library, where Microsoft bought it for $350, and he got $45. Now it's on over 100,000,000 computers :excl: Guy didnt know Microsoft was going to use it.

     

    Cor

  4. Always wondered about screensavers...

     

    I got one of my cat 'Big Tig'..Fantastic shot if I don't say so myself.

     

    He's worth more than microsoft can ever afford.

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(soft git)B

  5. screensaver Desktop background. Wallpaper. Desktop background. Wallpaper. screensaver

     

    (inspired by the Society Against Improper Use of the Word, Screensaver)

    Edited by echeng
  6. Hey now Chengy !!!

     

    to me with the "slide to unlock" thing being there I figured that was a screensvaer image (these phones don't do screensavers right they just put up a static image rather than changing one which would actually help the screen, do modern screens even need saving or is it just a screen entertainer nowadays ?)

     

    I do apologise if that image is just Phone Background or Wallpaper ..

     

    Mr Chengy I do believe there is no Desktop involved here

     

    (inspired by the pedantic nerd who posted before this post)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.