Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Thumbnails Resolution on Web Sites

Started by rodriguezfelix ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Thumbnails Resolution on Web Sites

1 posts
  1. I know must of you have your own website, I´m trying to make one of my own and need to figure it out what should be the optimun resolution for an inch long thumbnail.. Because is so small I´m trying to keep the most quality possible but need the page to upload in a quickly manner.. So.. what you use? 72 ppi? less? more? (I´m thinking in a 36 thumbnails gallery for each page).

     

    I also heard that there are programs to do this automatically (I´m doing it on photoshop), so If anyone knows about it...

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.