Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Recording a VGA signal

Started by IONature ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Recording a VGA signal

1 posts
  1. Does anyone know how to take a VGA (out) signal from a depth sounder and put it through a camera in order to record the images? I found a converter that takes the VGA and converts into component video (RGB), but how then do I get it into the camera? Is there a little WHATCHAMACALLIT that I'm not aware of? Any help would be appreciated.

     

    Cheers,

    Chris

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.