Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy birthday to one of our fellow videographers

Started by skawdiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy birthday to one of our fellow videographers

7 posts
  1. ;):D;)^_^:P:o:guiness::guiness:

     

    Hope you will enyou your day.

     

    :)

  2. Here Here,

    I'll second that motion...... ;):D;)^_^:P:o:guiness: hic!

     

    All the best for your day buddy. Thanks for the help last year, appreciate it.

     

    Go Steve!!

  3. Happy b'day Steve..

     

    Crikey your younger than I thought ;) Mike Veitch said 'Hans Hass' was your first apprentice.. :D

     

    Have a beer or two on me ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Hey Steve,

     

    A Very Happy Birthday to you!!

     

    Life just keeps getting better--enjoy!!

     

    Mary Lynn

  5. Cheers Steve! Sorry for the late chime in:)

  6. Happy Birthday, Steve!

     

    Jules

  7. Here's a very late thank you to everyone who sent wishes. It has been a long week and I haven't been on so I am getting this belatedly. A round for everyone!

    Steve B)

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.