I did UW-Shooting until now only Digital. But now i have the possibility to get a cheap housing for my old trusted Eos500 (my first SLR ever) and I think it would be fun to ban the results of my digital improved learnin curve on film. So here are my questions.:
What would be a good price for a Sea & Sea CX-600 including double Handle and Domeport? (new, was never in the water but not from an official dealer)
Should I bring the Housing in for a check to a Dealer or exchange O-Rings because the Housing comes out of a storage liquidation or just take it underwater w/o a camera in it for a check dive?
Does it make sense to use an Ikelite Ds125 with a film camera?
Will my Ikelite arm fit into the sea & sea handle?
Does it make sense to shoot WA withonly one strobe (the DX125)?
Thanks in advance..
Bye