Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

UWP Magazine

Started by ralphy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

UWP Magazine

2 posts
  1. I've just downloaded the latest issue (35) of UWP magazine and wanted to say just what a great publication this is!

     

    A big thank you to the editor Peter Rowlands for what must be a tremendous 'labour of love' and for anyone on here who hasn't seen the magazine yet: UWP

     

    It is always a pleasure when I receive my email message that the next issue is available!

  2. I've just downloaded the latest issue (35) of UWP magazine and wanted to say just what a great publication this is!

     

    A big thank you to the editor Peter Rowlands for what must be a tremendous 'labour of love' and for anyone on here who hasn't seen the magazine yet: UWP

     

    It is always a pleasure when I receive my email message that the next issue is available!

     

    I second that!

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.