Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Off Topic: Problems converting D60 RAWs

Started by Simon K. ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Off Topic: Problems converting D60 RAWs

1 posts
  1. Hi this is a little Off Topic, because it is not UW-Related but maybe someone can help me.

     

    I'm Playing around a little bit with my new D60. I took some Pics with help of "D30 Remote" of Breeze Systems controling the Camera from my Laptop. But the Raws I got seems to be corrupted. I can Watch them in Breeze Browser or create JPEG Exctractions with Canon Raw Converter 2 but when I try to convert the RAWs properly and adjust some things BreezeBrowsers gives me a "psCExeption developing image: 0x:5000060" and Canon Raw Converter 2 just freeze. The RAWs I shot the normal way works great.

     

    Does anyone know whats wrong?

     

    Bye Simon

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.