Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello All

Started by Iggy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello All

2 posts
  1. My name is Ignacio Juarez Mayo, my friends call me Iggy. Please members of Wetpixel call me Iggy?

     

    I've been shooting underwater for about 12 years. I made the usual path from Nikonos to SLR to DSLR. My current setups are D2x and D2xs in Seacam housings lit by Inon, Sea & Sea and Ikelite strobes. I enjoy wide angle most but shoot a lot of macro and fish since most liveaboards these days seem to visit macro areas most often.

     

    I now live in Farmington NM so diving is done only 3 or 4 times per year and at most I get a couple hundred dives per year, usually less. For that reason I signed on to Wetpixel. My reading through the forums of Wetpixel have convinced me there is a wealth of information to be gained from this gathering of like-minded divers, which is always helpful to one with limited opportunity to get in the water. Hopefully whatever experience I might add to a conversation may be of help to another. But fear not, I try to be gentle in conversation

     

    Greetings to everyone!!!

    Iggy

  2. Hi Iggy, welcome aboard, nice camera too!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.