When I go to tools to use photoshop web gallery automation, there is no menu item for web gallery. All I see is version cue, and photoshop (a flyout) automatically check for services. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
Adobe Bridge
-
-
I'va always done it by going through photoshop (CS2).
Try File>automate>web photo gallery
-
When I go to tools to use photoshop web gallery automation, there is no menu item for web gallery. All I see is version cue, and photoshop (a flyout) automatically check for services. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
I know I can do this through CS2, but when I am viewing my images in Bridge, I would prefer to do it at that time, and it's supposed to be under tools, but it isn't. Not sure why. Anybody else have an idea?

-
in the Tools drop down you have Version Cue, then Photoshop Services, then Photoshop... the Web Photo Gallery is the last one under Photoshop.
That allows you to use the "Selected Images from Bridge"
-
Thanks Mike, but therein lies the problem, web gallery does not show as an option on my copy of Bridge. I know there must be an answer, I have already reinstalled my copy and also downloaded all upgrades, so it must be something I'm doing wrong ( unless there is something wrong with my CS2 disc)

-
Hi,
If you are working from inside the Bridge, you need to go to Tools>Photoshop>Web Photo Gallery. This will bring up the Web Photo Gallery Dialogue Box in Photoshop and you can go about creating your gallery. With all the updates your Bridge should be working fine, especially if you reinstalled the software and updates.
On a side note, working with the Bridge and creating your gallery from there instead of just from Photoshop is a much more powerful way to utilize the true power of the Bridge, especially since you can use the keywording feature to pull properly keyworded images from anywhere on your hard drive to create galleries. Have fun and good luck!
Doug
-
OK folks, I finally decided to uninstall CS2 (again) and to reinstall it. This time it worked and all of my options under tools are there and working correctly. Too wierd, had to do this twice to make it work right. Anyway, thatnks for all the input and hopefully I can get this web gallery up and working soon.-Jeff B)