Watch out !
Soon to become 40 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Read-only discussion
Watch out !
Soon to become 40 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Happy birthday Dean. Have a great one.
Alex
40 thats so old WOW ![]()
Have a good one.
Thanks you cheeky but loveable chappies.
Yes forty draws near..
But Apparently your only as old as the girl you feel. So I'm 28. ![]()
I'll have a beer or two for you lot later.
Dive safe
Dean(young at heart)B
Happy Birthday Dean.
I cant even imagine what it will be like to be that old......
![]()
![]()
HI,
Its NO different to being 39 or 40 or 41, its like Dean said you are only as
old as the woman you feel ![]()
or is you are only as old as YOU
feel ???? WELL DEAN HOW OLD DO YOU FEEL????
Have a Great Day!!!!!
Andy
Happy B Day old fart
Well thanks to all who have shown the love...
Its nice to have such lovely, respectfull comments <_<
Cards and prezzies would have been better but hey, its all good.
Dive safe
Dean(still in his thirties...Just)B
LOL I missed this one.
Happy Birthday Deano. BTW you're new V1E is in the post!
Hope you got a little more than cards and prezzies from Steph!! ![]()
Cheers, Simon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.