Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

I joined the Edius camp

Started by PCDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

I joined the Edius camp

4 posts
  1. I went to the shop on Saturday and bought Edius 4 Pro. Wags, you should get a commision on all these Edius sales. :(

     

    The package I got is an upgrade version (Edius 3.0 Pro with Edius 4.0 upgrade). I ran into one problem during the install. The CD for Titlemotion Pro 3.0 is not included and this is required to install TitleMotion Pro for Edius 4. -_-

     

    I was going to give the shop a call but they are closed today.

  2. What? Yeh go back and give it to them......it should off been all in there and they should of gave you version 4?

    Maybe old stock, did you get it for a good price.

     

    You can go and download it all from the Canopus Web site anyhow and use it for free for 30 days and if you plug your Dongle in the USB port it will unlock it. You can aslo download all the latest updates for it as well. It's up to 4.13 now.

     

    Suck in some HDV to Canopus HQ codec and add some CC and slowmo and mix it with normal DV then render out what ever...Its so easy.

     

    If you get stuck let me know....but be warned it is a strange program to use at first untill you get to know your way around it.

     

    Heroglph is a real good title plugin as well. I just used it to make a animated line on a Map in real time.

    This took about 5 mins to make.

     

    NO I'm not on any commissions -_-

     

    Good Luck

    Edited by wagsy
  3. What? Yeh go back and give it to them......it should off been all in there and they should of gave you version 4?

    Maybe old stock, did you get it for a good price.

     

    You can go and download it all from the Canopus Web site anyhow and use it for free for 30 days and if you plug your Dongle in the USB port it will unlock it. You can aslo download all the latest updates for it as well. It's up to 4.13 now.

     

    Suck in some HDV to Canopus HQ codec and add some CC and slowmo and mix it with normal DV then render out what ever...Its so easy.

     

    If you get stuck let me know....but be warned it is a strange program to use at first untill you get to know your way around it.

     

    Heroglph is a real good title plugin as well. I just used it to make a animated line on a Map in real time.

    EDIT BY WAGS...no need for two vids....

     

    NO I'm not on any commissions -_-

     

    Good Luck

     

     

    Hi Wags,

     

    I got it slightly cheaper, but it still should have included Titlemotion Pro. BTW, TMPro is not included in the testversion that you can download from Canopus.

     

    I tested Edius for a couple of weeks and the flexibility is far better than PPro.

     

    That map looks intersting.

    Edited by wagsy
  4. O yes forgot about that.

    Title Motion CD is around 496 megs in size.

    Ask them for it.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.