Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Plane Shot

Started by wagsy ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Plane Shot

8 posts
  1. Is this a first?

    Filming a plane while in the water snorkeling :wacko:

     

  2. Is this a first?

    Filming a plane while in the water snorkeling :wacko:

     

    Cool. Next time pick a glassy day and try it from underwater .... i'd like to see that!

    Edited by photovan
  3. Nice...

     

    When we were in the South China Seas the Malay airforce did some low level flying over us. I think in F14's..Not sure as they were going like nutters. But that would have been cool. I think the skipper said they used the boat for target runs...

     

    AAAAAHHHHHH

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(they've locked on)B

  4. Not a first Wags I'm afraid :o If we're really bored we film the 747's landing at Heathrow from Wraysbury (vitually under the flight path). After all it's not like we could actually film anything underwater - the vis at Wraysbury makes Stoney Cove look like paradise! :wacko:

     

    Cheers, Simon

  5. And no water droplets on the port. Pretty cool

    Steve B)

  6. And no water droplets on the port. Pretty cool

     

    Yeah, right? I went back and noticed that. Wagsy's a pro...

  7. Good old spit and lots of it :wacko:

     

    Would like to see a 747 shot simon :o

  8. I don't think I've ever kept anything from Wraysbury as I've never had 1 second of useable footage! I was there today but didn't have a cam with me...however I'm there next weeked as my mother-in-law is doing her drysuit course, so I can take the cam along to film her and get some Jumbo shots in too :) We actually had one come in so low today that for a minute I thought that there was going to be a new wreck in the lake!

     

    Cheers, Simon

    Edited by SimonSpear
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.