Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Question about adding strobes?

Started by chadbeck ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Question about adding strobes?

3 posts
  1. I currently have a nikon point/shoot which I used with a magic filter which worked great in the shallow water. I would like to see if I can add a flash/strobe to this type of camera? Also I guess I don't understand the diff. between a slave and a ttl? Or how each one works? any help or options would be great.

    Thanks

  2. Hi there,

     

    Please could you post your housing type and camera model, it will make it

    easier to give advice on the options available.

     

    Simon

    Edited by Scuba_SI
  3. Sorry about that. I have a l2 with a fantasea housing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.