Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

This Weeks POTW?

Started by kriptap ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

This Weeks POTW?

6 posts
  1. I see next weeks theme for picture of the week is currents, may be I can't think past my own lens but what would be an example of a "current" image and has this left the theme open to virtually and thing you want to add that week? :)

    Edited by kriptap
  2. I see next weeks theme for picture of the week is currents, may be I can't think past my own lens but what would be an example of a "current" image and has this left the theme open to virtually and thing you want to add that week? :)

     

    Sounds pretty abstract to me?? Maybe that's why the listed it on this weeks contest.

  3. Sounds pretty abstract to me?? Maybe that's why the listed it on this weeks contest.

     

    Not sure what your trying to say there?? :glare:

  4. Not sure what your trying to say there?? :glare:

    just a pun. this weeks contest abstract, next weeks currents, I like you am not sure what they are looking for, ie an "abstract" concept. just a little humor

  5. Here is one definition : (source: dictionary.com) :rolleyes:)

     

     

    "of or pertaining to the formal aspect of art, emphasizing lines, colors, generalized or geometrical forms, etc., esp. with reference to their relationship to one another."

     

    M.

    Edited by Starbuck
  6. Ar...... humor I remember that :rolleyes:

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.