Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Ikelite 6146

Started by newby ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 6146

3 posts
  1. Ikelite has apparently discontinued the 6145 and 6146 housings for Canon PowerShot G6. Does anybody have one for sale, or know if any retailer still has some?

  2. Ikelite has apparently discontinued the 6145 and 6146 housings for Canon PowerShot G6. Does anybody have one for sale, or know if any retailer still has some?

     

     

    I had the same problem your best bet is E-bay

    It took me 6 months but I found a brand new one at a decent price.

  3. Trigger and Newby,

     

    See classified for a Canon G6 housing I offered for a friend.

     

    Or PM me.....

     

    dhaas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.