Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

New Sharks, Rays Discovered in Indonesia Fish Markets

Started by PeterCatchpole ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

New Sharks, Rays Discovered in Indonesia Fish Markets

5 posts
  1. Apologies if this has already been on the forum.

     

    Excellent way of finding new species, have a look on the fish market slab!

     

    National Geograhic

  2. I love 'New finds' They have just found a new species of Cat in Borneo as well I hear..

     

    Hopefully not on any meat market..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. I love 'New finds' They have just found a new species of Cat in Borneo as well I hear..

    Hopefully not on any meat market..

    Dive safe

    DeanB

    Dean, I thought you were the only 'cat' down the dog and whistle on a Saturday night.....

  4. Dean, I thought you were the only 'cat' down the dog and whistle on a Saturday night.....

     

    Nah, I'm the only 'Dog' down the cat and whistle..But thanks for trying... :rolleyes:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.