Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Everybody does it!

Started by IONature ·

  • 17Posts
  • 17Replies

Read-only discussion

Everybody does it!

17 posts
  1. [googlevideo]-9166483631697951743[/googlevideo]

     

     

    :rolleyes:

  2. It's a good thing that we had the hydrphone with us or we may have missed it!

  3. Thats fantastic... :ninja::rolleyes:

     

    Made me smile...One for the Japanese whalers.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. I knew I could count on you Dean!

  5. It's a good thing that we had the hydrphone with us or we may have missed it!

     

     

    That whale looks familiar. was this filmed this past January?

    post-8758-1174148288_thumb.jpg

  6. It was filmed June 06 in the Azores. Did yours gave a little gas too? I can only imagine feeding at 2000 m, digesting a little, and then coming to the surface. I believe it is called "Boyle's burrito"

     

    :rolleyes:

  7. It was filmed June 06 in the Azores. Did yours gave a little gas too? I can only imagine feeding at 2000 m, digesting a little, and then coming to the surface. I believe it is called "Boyle's burrito"

     

    :rolleyes:

     

    mine was photographed in Dominica and yes they had gas too. had a real hard time getting a permit and boat, but it all worked out

    post-8758-1174149235_thumb.jpg

  8. Great shot, at first I thought the sound was a foley you put in.

    Steve B)

  9. Great shot, at first I thought the sound was a foley you put in.

    Steve B)

    It does sound very "human" doesn't it :rolleyes:

     

    Are these both pilot whales? The head of IONature's is a different shape (taller) than The Octopus'

     

    Would love to see any sort of whale underwater.

  10. Nick, you fail biology class...

     

    Sperm Whales..

  11. Har...that was cool. :ninja::rolleyes:

  12. Both are sperm whales.

  13. Both are sperm whales.

     

    But yours is a different colour... :rolleyes::ninja::(

  14. HI,

    Its all that GAS :(:(:wub:

    I will also admit I do it :rolleyes::ninja:

    Andy

  15. But yours is a different colour... :rolleyes::ninja::(

    mine are 2 different whales and they are different from the video. Mine were photographed in Dominica, Video apparently was in the azores

  16. That is certainly a classic ^_^

  17. Ok...i realy want to film more whales now...great stuff! I only have my brief encounter from Kona that i shot;(...

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.