Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

London Dive Show

Started by markh ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

London Dive Show

10 posts
  1. Deb & I will most likely be having a drive down to the London Dive show this weekend. If any other Brit wetpixelians will be going let me know & I'll wear a red rose or something.

     

    Bob, if you need a lift let me know.

     

    Mark

     

    Link

    http://www.diveshows.co.uk/show.asp?ShowId=LIDS2003

  2. What's the date?

  3. 1/2 MARCH (This Sat/Sun)

  4. No chance then!

  5. Good one on the date. Bob must be a wideangle guy and not see the fine print!LOL

  6. I was taking the pi$$

  7. Unlike you Bob!!

  8. Sorry Mark, I'll be attending an A Pause programme.

  9. What is the attendance of these shows?

  10. They are expecting 14,000 over the weekend. If you go, be early.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.