Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

anyone heard of www.divervision.com?

Started by justin-branam ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

anyone heard of www.divervision.com?

5 posts
  1. cant seem to find any reviews on them. thinking of ordering a video housing from them, but want some knowledge of the company first. any help would be appretiated. thanks!'

     

    i am looking specifically for the Epoque housing for the sanyo xacti hd1a. they had it for $269 so if any of our sponsors sell them, that would help too.

  2. Price looks right ... they use PayPal .. two good signs

    no contact info on the site .. bad sign

    http://www.aboutus.org/DiverVision.com contact info on AboutUs

     

    A guy on Digideep seems like he may have bought from them:

    http://www.digideep.com/go/forums/viewthread/5967/

     

    even still

     

    they are in a different continent .. I would find an Epoque dealer in the US if that where you live .. for example Wetpixel sponsor http://marinecamera.com/ do some epoque maybe they can help.

    San Diego is a whole bunch closer than Taipei TAIWAN so the shipping should be cheaper !

     

    Being from

  3. I have used Divervision. Excellent service, fast shipping by EMS, and your stuff doesn't sit at U.S. customs for three weeks. I had my shipment in three days. I have also had friends use them with the same fast result. My only concern would be with warranty issues, depending on the country of manufacture. If you don't live in the U.S., you may want to try them.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  4. for example Wetpixel sponsor http://marinecamera.com/ do some epoque maybe they can help.

    San Diego is a whole bunch closer than Taipei TAIWAN so the shipping should be cheaper !

     

     

    Shipping was only $30 from taiwan, which isnt too bad, but i will definitely check with marine cameras first to see what they can do. i like to support the forum sponsors before anyone else, so if they can come close to that price, then ill go with them. Thanks!

  5. I recently bought some items from divervision and the whole process went pretty smooth. Indeed there is no telephone number so you can only reach them by email. They are though very responsive as I would get answers back sometimes in a couple of minutes.

     

    The shipping was also fast from their side. My package had to stay though 5 days in customs before I finally got it.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Nuno

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.