Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Manado pics with Fuji S2pro

Started by sttong ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Manado pics with Fuji S2pro

3 posts
  1. http://photo.pchome.com.tw/photos1.html?ni...=s01&books_id=1

     

    Above is the link to my Manado's trip photos. Since it's raining season with not so good visibility, most of the pics are taken with 60mm Micro lens. I was staying and diving with Living Colours Dive Resort on Bunaken Island through out the ten-day trip, and I have to say they are just great. :D

  2. I get an error when I try to open individual photos. From what I can tell from the thumbnails, they look like some really nice shots. I would love to see them enlarged. These are the first S2 photos I have seen from an extraordinary location like Manado. Now I'm really excited.

     

    Landlocked

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.