Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

www.lightcrafts.com

Started by dhaas ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

www.lightcrafts.com

4 posts
  1. Amigos,

     

    Anyone out there ever use this?

     

    www.lightcrafts.com

     

    Seems like a duplication on some of iPhoto / Aperture adjustments......Or maybe not (???)

     

    Just wondering as I contemplate a new MacBook (or MacBook Pro) for traveling maybe even pre-loaded with Aperture ^_^

     

    Thanks,

     

    dhaas

  2. Looks intriguing David; the editing interface really seems to mimic a darkroom oriented approach. The Zone mapping tool seems like a very cool alternative to traditional levels and curves. I don't see anything that will replace the great importing, sorting and stacking features of Aperture though. I have downloaded a trial version. It apparently integrates with Aperture and Lightroom seamlessly.

  3. Thanks Jeff.......

     

    You are much more experienced with digital editing / software use than I, so I'll be anxious to hear your take on this......

     

    Heading your way (FLA!) this Saturday. We'll be driving all over the state from Jacksonville to Venice to Ocala by mid - end of next week.....Maybe I'll call you ^_^

     

    Later!

     

    dhaas

  4. I was about to post asking about this software.

     

    http://www.lightcrafts.com/index.php

     

    Has anyone used this with Aperture. Does this software do anything different than what you can do in CS2?

     

    Thanks for any insight.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.