Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

newbie here

Started by kelvin ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

newbie here

5 posts
  1. only 15 mins? not so bad... ^_^

     

    Welcome Kelvin

  2. Kelvin,

    Nice pics and thanks for sharing!

     

     

    Gary

  3. Hi Kelvin,

     

    You have some nice shots there! There's a few in there i missed last year at Anilao... I will be looking double hard this year!

     

    Welcome!

  4. Hi Kelvin,

     

    You have some nice shots there! There's a few in there i missed last year at Anilao... I will be looking double hard this year!

     

    Welcome!

     

    Thanks Thanks!

     

    I just went there at New year and have count down party there. So crazy, we are group of 15 and start throwing ppls down to the pool......finally everybody get wet! ^_^

     

    And I was so bc that trip and didn't take many photos, coz this group of 15 is helping me to propose my girl friend underwater at the CROSS. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.