NZ fishermen, fishing for Patagonia Toothfish, caught a bigger catch instead... a 990lbs, 39 ft long giant squid in Antarctic waters in February . Scientists are now going to unfreeze it for research.
Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic
Started by Drew ·
Read-only discussion
NZ fishermen, fishing for Patagonia Toothfish, caught a bigger catch instead... a 990lbs, 39 ft long giant squid in Antarctic waters in February . Scientists are now going to unfreeze it for research.
Holy.....Cow,
Thats one big squid.
Imaging that coming at you on a deco-stop..
Dive safe
DeanB
That's a hell of a lot of Calamari.
"Imaging that coming at you on a deco-stop.."
Would give new meaning to relieving yourself in a wetsuit
I find it absolutley fantastic that we still find things like this..
I love these WOW, giants of the deep, stories..
Don't think I'm going back in that sea though....!!!!!!
Dive safe
DeanB
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.