Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello from Austria

Started by Georg_R ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello from Austria

3 posts
  1. Hello to all wetpixel members!

     

    Name: Georg; From: Austria, Europe; Work: Constr. Engineer

     

    I like diving and take pictures and video to help my poor little brain remember what I have seen.

     

    I use a sony DSC-P5 with sony housing; a nikonos V with 20mm obj., and scan the film; and a Sony DV video camera, the PC330E in a Sea&Sea vx-pc300 with nautica lights.

     

    Besides diving I love to go snowboarding, enjoy my "home cinema", like good food and cooking (and it shows already), and l travel as much as I can.

     

    I hope to learn a lot on this forum!

    Edited by Georg_R
  2. Welcome to the forum Georg!

     

    Good to see that the Nikonos is still being used, any plans to switch to digital SLR?

  3. Welcome Georg

     

    I once stayed in a litte Austrian village....everywhere I went they just wanted to give me Schnaps. :D

    Day and night...funny...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.