Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Larry Smith memorial fund

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Larry Smith memorial fund

1 posts
  1. Hey guys. I posted this in the Larry Smith thread as well, but thought it deserved its own space. A memorial fund has been established for Dewi and Breezy, Larry’s wife and daughter.

     

    More information and online donation link here:

    http://wetpixel.com/i.php/full/larry-smith/

     

    I've already sent the information out to nearly all of the dive publishers I know, but if you can get news of the fund out to anyone you think might be interested, we'd appreciate it very much...

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.