I would like, please, that you tell me your opinion of the following subject. .test of youtube with AudioSwap.
Interesting subject, although with some difficulties of edition previously, since I do not see how
we can have the selected music, that permanently records when upload the video, to be able to publish better
the changes in the clips, mixing , etc. Here we can embbeded the videos uploaded to google and youtube is now belong to google, then it is matter of time that can be used here . It is a magnificent tool for those who do not have hosting, evidently,
but this option opens to really interesting fields. It depends what you select from the variety of styles..
Can we have, al least , an easy way that we can use a recorded mp3 or similar to put it at timeline?..Is it ok if you just record meanwhile you listen styles? I know that when
the video is uploaded then , will have the mention of the copyright of the music and the music.
Here is the page from youtube that explains the system...
Thank you for your opinion.