Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Slide show presentation, what software?

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Slide show presentation, what software?

7 posts
  1. I created programs with ProShow Gold, but I need to do a slideshow with mostly photos where I can stop, start and advance easily. I've used Nikon View in a pinch and Power Point, but PP takes forever to create one slide at a time. Anything relatively quick and easy?

  2. ProShow Gold allows you to pause a presentation/slideshow by hitting the space bar. Found this by accident one day. Not sure about advancing on demand though.

    Edited by thatporchdawg
  3. Breezebrowser may work well for this too George.

     

    Cheers

    Jaems

  4. Lately I've been using the PDF Presentation feature in Photoshop. Just go to File>Automate>PDF Presentation. It doesn't have much in the way of editing capability but it looks good and transitions smoothly.

  5. Woops removed post.

    Edited by NWDiver
  6. I downloaded the beta of Adobe Lightroom a while back and it has this feature along with a pretty decent photo library/management feature. You could create slideshows for the web in flash REALLY quickly (for non-web purposes you could also easily knock up the image size in a few seconds).

  7. I created programs with ProShow Gold, but I need to do a slideshow with mostly photos where I can stop, start and advance easily. I've used Nikon View in a pinch and Power Point, but PP takes forever to create one slide at a time. Anything relatively quick and easy?

     

    why can't you use Proshow Gold? It can do all of what you are asking for.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.