Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

10D or D10 leaked dpreview

Started by Reefkeep ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

10D or D10 leaked dpreview

8 posts
  1. Until the AF is WAY faster or the noise correction of the new Processor is WAY better with noise correction (to effectivly use 3200 ISO) I see no real reason to upgrade from the D60.

     

    Simon

  2. Same crop factor. Still no wideangle. I'm disappointed.

     

    I'm keeping my money in the bank until they address this problem.

  3. The Press Release is Out!!!!

     

    Edit: I just Opend a new thread for the discussion of the "real" thing not just the leak.... (Bad Word)

    Simon

  4. Yeah, no change on wide angle, which is surprising. I figured they'd leave the price a little higher and increase sensor size, maybe to the 1.3x of the 1d. Oh well, this will at least fill the latent demand for D60s, and keep prices going down on the next model.

  5. The camera is 1499.00 at ritz

  6. Ok, that's just funny.

     

    Where can I get one of those? (a wife who blesses an entire category of purchases)

     

    :)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.